WE DON'T CURRENTLY HAVE ANY DATES FOR JLS – A Free Concert for the NHS and Frontline Staff
SIGN UP TO HEAR WHEN THIS EVENT COMES BACKGet alerts when your favourite artists and shows are coming to the Resorts World Arena Sign up for event announcements, priority bookings, competitions and more…
Link your access requirements to your account to purchase tickets online. More information on Accessible tickets here.
Terms & Conditions
- This event is a thank you to all NHS, frontline and auxiliary staff. Tickets are available for staff only, including but not limited to doctors, nurses, porters, cleaners, support workers, Ambulance, Fire and Police Services. Please respect this, ID checks will be in place.
- This ticket is a personal, revocable license and, at all times, remains the property of the Promoters. This ticket must be surrendered to the Promoters upon request.
- This ticket is issued by the Promoters directly to the Consumer. Any tickets purchased by business or traders in breach of the Terms and Conditions of Ticket Sale will be cancelled.
- This ticket will IMMEDIATELY BECOME INVALID IF SOLD OR OFFERED FOR SALE. Tickets sold via third parties and other unauthorised outlets, including online auction sites, are not valid for admission. Reselling a ticket makes it void and the ticketholder will be refused entry.
- The surname of the Lead Booker will be printed on all tickets. The name cannot be changed once the booking has been made. Where more than one ticket has been issued, the guest in the party must arrive with the Lead Booker at the venue on the night of the show. Failure to do so will result in the guests being turned away. Tickets cannot be left at the box office for collection. There will be no re-admittance allowed. No duplicates will be issued for lost or destroyed tickets.
- To gain admission to the concert, the Lead Booker must bring:
- The tickets
- A valid NHS ID or Primary Care Trust ID card, or Emergency Services ID card (original format, no photocopies) matching the Lead Booker surname on the tickets, or details of employment if NHS contract staff.
Failure to bring all the items i) and ii) above will result in refusal of admission to the concert.
- Ticket sales are limited to a maximum of 2 tickets per person.
- Ticket has no monetary value.