WE DON'T CURRENTLY HAVE ANY DATES FOR Simply Red
SIGN UP TO HEAR WHEN THIS EVENT COMES BACKGet alerts when your favourite artists and shows are coming to the Resorts World Arena Sign up for event announcements, priority bookings, competitions and more…
Pre Show Hospitality
Amplify are delighted to offer a bespoke hospitality experience for Simply Red, this includes:
- Premium Category Ticket
- Exclusive check in and private entrance
- Pre-show and interval access to our private lounge
- Three Complimentary drinks
- Informal two-course dining experience
- Order your interval drinks in advance
- Inclusive onsite parking (one parking pass per two persons)
To take advantage of this offer you can BOOK HERE or call the Amplify team on 0844 338 0333
Exclusive seating platform offering panoramic views across Resorts World Arena. Your experience includes:
- Private balcony ticket with panoramic Arena view (*located behind Blocks 3 & 4)
- Access through the private hospitality entrance
- Private bar facility for Show Deck ticket holders (open until 30 minutes ahead of performance ending)
- Complimentary cloakroom facility
BOOK HERE or call the team on 0844 338 0333 (Mon-Fri 9am-5pm)
Order & Pay Online
We’ve partnered with Zapaygo to help speed things up. Now, you can order drinks via your phone and collect from one of the collection points inside the arena, located at the Pravha Bar, Stowford Press Bar and Lakeside Bar.
Order from the taxi, your seat, the queue outside – wherever you choose to place your order come prepared and download Zapaygo before you get here:
- Once downloaded, if you’ve not already registered, go to ‘Account’ in the bottom right-hand corner and select ‘Register’ to save your details.
- After you have created your account, go to ‘Payment methods’ and click ‘Add payment method’. Enter your card details which will be securely stored.
- On arrival, en-route to the venue or from the arena bowl, use Zapaygo to place your drinks order.
- Now you’re ready to collect your order from the designated collection point!